Melt Blown plush is fusing and intertwined of polypropylene resin without any chemical glues. The cartridges are glued at random to form 3D micro pore which will make the cartridge 3 layers with fine fibers in surface and coarse fibers and deep filtration. As the fiber and density form high filtration rating and pollutants holding capacity on diameter of filter cartridge, low pressure drop, gradual changing deep filtration structure with loose outside and close inner, strong pollutants holding capacity, it can remove contaminant effectively, such as suspended substance, particulate and rust, providing efficient filtration and long service life. The hairy surface increases the resistance to the liquid flow, which makes the filters has better dirt holding capacity.
Melt Blown Plush Series Filter Cartridge
- Three-zone structure cartridge offers high dirt holding capacity and longer service life.
- Formed by thermal bond without using binders or adhesives.
- 100% pure polypropylene will not contaminate the treated liquid, wide chemical compatibility.
- Extend the filtration surface area.
- FDA compliant material.
- All common adaptors are available.